Follow the below steps to add your Life Partner to Parents
In order to add your Life Partner to Parents, they must first create an account. If you don't know how to create an account:
- see the steps from the question "How do you invite someone from your phone's contact list into Parents?"
- or can download their app from the Google Play Store or App Store to create an account using the button "First time here? Create account"
After they've created an account, follow these steps to set them as a life partner
- Tap on your profile picture near the notifica tions bell - top right corner
- From the profile page, tap on the My Family button
- Use the search bar to search for the account of the person you want to add as a Life Partner, then tap the "Add" button
- From the menu that appears, choose "Add to My Family"
- Select a role for the invited person, check the heart to add them as a Life Partner, then tap the Next button
- If you bought the All About Parenting program together with the Family Package, you will be asked if you want to give the person access to the program through this option
- Until the invitation is accepted, it will appear in the list with the status Pending
- The invited person receives an in-app notification that they must accept.