Do you want to add a contact to your family who does not have an account in the Parents app? Follow the steps below:
- Tap on your profile picture next to the notification bell, top right
- From your profile page, click on "My Family" button
- In My Family page, tap "Add Family Member"
- Allow the app access to your phone's contacts
- Type the name of the person you want to add to your family, then click "Invite" next to their name
- Choose the role your contact has (you can see all the options by clicking "Other role"), then click "Save".
- Choose the app you want to send the invite message through.
I recommend you choose to send the invitation via your phone's default text messaging (SMS) application.
That way, that person will receive your message, even when they are not connected to the Internet.
! Important - even if the SMS is not received, the person can accept the invite this way
- opening the Google Play Store/App Store and searching for the Parents app manually
- downloading the Parents app
- using the button "Have an invite? Click here" then following the steps to create the account