If you want to set a profile photo, follow the below steps
- Tap on the grey icon, next to the notifications bell - top-right corner
- Tap on "Edit profile”
- On the edge of the circle with your initial in its center, tap on the circled camera
- Tap on "Add from Gallery" to select a photo from your phone
To be able to select one of the photos from your phone, you need to allow the app access to your phone's media file and then choose the photo you want to appear in Parents, just like in the images below:
- Allow Parents App access to your phone's media file
- Tap on "Albums” to choose the folder you want to select the photo from
- Select the photo you want as your profile picture then tap "Next"
Now you just need to make the final adjustments so that your photo is framed correctly.
- Adjust the photo by zooming in/out using the circle on the screen, then tap "Save"
From now on, your family and friends in Parents will recognize you more easily.